Bintan Dance Camp 2018
Key Info At A Glance
11 September – 13 September 2018
(Tuesday – Thursday)
DANCE CAMP 2
15 September – 17 September 2018
(Saturday – Monday)
Jalan Panglima Pantar,
Lagoi 29155, Bintan Resorts
Pulau Bintan Indonesia
(to be expired on the 25th of June)
1,100,- USD/2 Camps/Person
1,200,- USD/2 Camps/Person
Greetings from the Bintan Dance Camp Team!
We continue the success of previous years with full days of intensive study and training in Latin American dancing in Indonesia, guided by the world’s best coaches, teachers and dance personalities. Our annual dance camp in September this year will be held once again in Bintan, an Indonesian island right next to Singapore, with World Class Latin Teachers from all over the world: Ralf Lepehne, Carmen, Prof. Dr. Ruud Vermeij, Slavik Kryklyvyy, Lu Ning and Jasmine Zhang.
The Bintan Dance Camp is open to Professionals, Amateurs, and Pro-Am dancers.
If you would like to join the dance camp, please note that the closest airport to Bintan is “Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)” and everyone needs to take a ferry (approximately 1 hour) to Bintan and back to Singapore.
Thank you for your attention and we’re looking forward to seeing you all in the second Bintan Dance Camp!
Ralf & the Bintan Dance Camp Team
- 3 Lectures/Workshops sessions (45 mins/session)
- 2 Coached Practice sessions (45 mins/session)
as well as opportunities for private lessons.
- Ralf Lepehne
- Prof. Dr. Ruud Vermeij
- Slavik Kryklyvyy
- Lu Ning
- Jasmine Zhang
Price for Private Lessons: $195,- USD/lesson (45 mins)
The earlier you enter the camp, the higher priority you would have in scheduling private lessons.
- Nirwana Room (garden view)
SGD 135nett per room per night-Single/Double occupancy
- Nirwana Deluxe (garden view)
SGD 145nett per room per night-Single/Double occupancy
- Nirwana Premier (sea view)
SGD 185nett per room per night-Single/Double occupancy
- Nirwana Suite Room (sea view)
SGD 265nett per room per night-Single/Double occupancy
For photos of the above-mentioned rooms, please visit: https://www.nirwanagardens.com/hotel/nirwana-resort-hotel/
- Room rates above includes One night room stay with breakfast at The Coffee Shop/The Poolside Restaurant/Spice Restaurant, Two way shuttle bus transfer from BBT ferry terminal to Resort to BBT ferry terminal.
- Bintan (Indonesia) is 1 hour behind Singapore.
- All reservation subject to room and ferry availability
- Inclusive Free usage of Wifi Internet access
- Complimentary coffee & tea making facilities in the room
- Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water in the room
- Complimentary usage of Nirwana Gym at Resort Centre
- Ferry Booking, please visit https://www.brf.com.sg
- All rates quoted above are inclusive of 10% service charge and prevailing government tax, presently at 11%
To book a room:
- Please click here to download the booking form, have it filled up (in the payment section, you could leave “Total Room Stay” blank), and send it to [email protected]
- Please book a room at least 3 weeks prior to your arrival in Bintan.
- It takes approximately 1 hour to travel between the 2 ferry stations;
- There’s a time change of 1 hour between Singapore and Bintan. So for example, if you take a ferry from Singapore to Bintan at 08:10am, you will arrive in Bintan approximately at 08:10am local time. If you take a ferry from Bintan to Singapore at 08:10am, you will arrive in Singapore approximately at 10:10am local time.
For ferry tickets booking, please visit Bintan Resort Ferries official website: https://www.brf.com.sg/
25th of June, 2018
Regular Package Entry Deadline:
11th of August, 2018
Instructors for Bintan Dance Camp 2018
Prof. Dr. Ruud Vermeij
Ruud has a Post Graduate, Master and Doctorate Degree in Movement and Dance Studies. He also holds a professorship in this area. He furthermore has a Post Graduate and Master Degree in Psychotherapy and Counseling.